3-26-13 EARLY MORNING FIRE GUTS EAGLE POINT APARTMENT

Mar 26, 2013 -- 9:23am

Jackson County Fire District No. 3 responded to a blaze early yesterday that gutted an Eagle Point apartment. Crews responded to the 400 block of Teakwood Drive just past midnight. Investigators say a resident heated up a rice bag used to soothe sore muscles. After a bit, the bag began to smolder and the resident tossed it outside where it landed on a couch. The couch fire soon spread to the apartment, which is considered a total loss. All of the residents were able to escape safely after a fire alarm alerted them to the fire.

Return to: Medford_news Blog

PHOTO GALLERIES

    An Ad has not been trafficed here..